Subdelta Blue Ace
The SUBDELTA Blue Ace is a logical evolution of the 2017 Ace. This time we opted for a stainless steel case with a rich blue dial. The length of the case has been reduced to 2mm compared to the Ace, making it even more portable. For visual reasons, we have this blue ace nevertheless equipped with a titanium crown class 5.
It has a "Destro" crown setup. This means that the crown is on the left side of the clock. In the '40s, this is custom with custom aviator watches to prevent overdeveloped crowns from protruding into the wrist. The Swiss hands and the dial are generously filled with Swiss Super-LumiNova BGW9 for maximum readability under all circumstances.
The chosen movement is an period correct Swiss Unitas (ETA) 6497, heavily modified by a small, specialized Swiss movement factory. Apart from the central hacking seconds hand, we opted for the "full option" version with unparalleled decorations and finishes. We even stretched it by manually engraving the hour wheel with a ace of spades. That's where the name of the watch comes from.
Decorations: Côtes-de-Genève linear brushes on the plates, flame-blued screws, pegs and engraved ace of Sanders Engraver on the hour wheel
- Case. 316L Stainless Steel
- Diameter 42mm
- Height 12.8 mm
- Lug to lug 52mm
- Waterresistant 60 Meter / 6 ATM
- Modified ETA / UNITAS 6497
- Power reserve after modification 50 Hrs.
- Central hacking seconds
- Custom Bridge
- Jewel upgrade to 18 pcs.
- Swan-neck Fine-adjustment
- Engravings on Hour Wheel by Sanders Engravers
- Decorations: Côtes-de-Genève
- Sandwich dial
- Dark Blue
- Superlumivova BWG9 Grade A
- Handmade Leather strap by 7T2 Straps
- 22mm wide
- Signed Buckle
- Double domed Sapphire
- Anti-reflective coating on the inside
- NANUK 903 with custom interior